How we use personal data
Your personal information will never be given to any third party. We use your personal data for the following purposes only:
- Replying to your queries
- Processing your registration as an email only subscriber, or processing your membership application
- Providing you with information about us and our services
- Providing you with services in relation to this Website
- Complying with relevant legislation and regulations
- Any specific purpose which we notify you of at the time personal data is collected
We may use non-personalised statistics about the use of this Website to continually improve it and improve customer service. These statistics do not comprise personal information.
How we store personal data
We store personal data electronically. The data is protected and secure using generally accepted standards of security.
Type of personal data we collect
We collect only the personal data you give us (including your name, email address, and contact telephone numbers). We may also keep a record of any information that you acquire from us.
Where we collect personal data
We collect personal data from the following sources:
- By you inquiring about information on us, our services or anything on this Website.
- Directly from you when you purchase from our Website or when you complete an on line contact form or registration.
We may use "cookies" to provide you with access to tailored information and services on this Website, and to serve you better when you return to it. A cookie is a small data file that the Website sends to your browser, which may then store it on your system for later retrieval by the Website. Cookies track your movements through different websites; they do not record any other personal information about you. Cookies are widely used on websites to help with navigation and to help personalise your experience when you visit a website.
Retention of personal data
We'll keep your personal data only for as long as necessary to achieve the purpose we collected it for.
Your information is protected via the highest generally accepted industry protocols and standards applying all reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security controls and care to protect your personal data. Despite these efforts it is recognized that no security controls can be 100% guaranteed effective and we cannot warrant such.
Accessing/amending your personal data
You may access your personal data we hold by contacting us. We will provide you with a copy of the personal data we keep about you. You may request that the personal data we hold about you be corrected or deleted at any time.